Economics and similar, for the sleep-deprived
A subtle change has been made to the comments links, so they no longer pop up. Does this in any way help with the problem about comments not appearing on permalinked posts, readers?
Update: seemingly not
Update: Oh yeah!
Friday, December 22, 2006
Secret Society Christmas Quiz
These are all from the "Encyclopedia of Secret Societies", which may be a source of much blogging from me next year:
1. Dressed in full regalia, in turn-of-the-century America, how would you tell the difference between a member of the Grand United Order of Odd Fellows and a member of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows?
2. What was the declared purpose of the Order of Anti-Poke-Noses? What was its actual purpose?
3. Where is the world headquarters of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry?
4. The Priory of Sion; The Palladian Order; The Bavarian Illuminati. Which is the odd one out?
5. At the height of the craze in the 19th century, what proportion of the population of the USA (including men, women and children) belonged to at least one secret society?
this item posted by the management 12/22/2006 08:02:00 AM