Economics and similar, for the sleep-deprived
A subtle change has been made to the comments links, so they no longer pop up. Does this in any way help with the problem about comments not appearing on permalinked posts, readers?
Update: seemingly not
Update: Oh yeah!
Monday, March 03, 2008
Real-time rolling Will-you-condemn-athon!
D-Squared Digest officially condemns:
- Iranian laws on female clothing, and heavy-handed police behaviour in the riots their enforcement provokes
- Imprisonment and flogging of Iranian trades unionists in May last year
- The imprisonment of Mansour Osanloo
- Any doctoring of footage in the case of Mohammed al-Dura, if it at any point turns out that such doctoring took place
- Rocket attacks on civilian targets in Sderot and Ashkelon
- More or less anything Ken Livingstone has ever done
Further updates on what I'm condemning can be found here
I apologise for wasting readers' time with what looks like a pointless litany, but on this blog I occasionally write about such subjects as war crimes, the Geneva Conventions and the illegality of collective punishment of civilians, and I'd hate to think that my condemnations of everything else in the world weren't up to date. Because ... well, you know.
Thanks to Malky Muscular for originally inventing the concept and maintaining the web's definitive list of condemnerata.
this item posted by the management 3/03/2008 03:03:00 PM